February 20, 2010

Sharp dressed man!

What an amazing day the weather gave us! I had to get Brayden out and enjoy the day. Since daddy was in Charleston all day with soccer, JJ and I took Brayden to buy his FIRST pair of shoes and stroll around outside at Sandhills!!! He is wanting to walk all over the place (holding onto things of course), so I knew it was time to start looking for our first big purchase!
First we got him measured....my big boy!!! Size 3.5 WIDE! This measurement made me realize I need to exchange ALL the shoes I have recently purchased at Gymboree!
After finding his size we tried on some shoes :)

And made sure they were a good fit!




Brayden sat with JJ while I bought his first pair of new shoes. Mommy was super excited! The Stride Rite people were great-recommend them highly!

When we got home, we took a stroll in the wagon to enjoy the weather some more. Brayden couldn't keep his hands off his bells for the first few minutes!!
Too precious!

After our stroll, I let Brayden walk with his toys in the yard for a while. We had to break in his new shoes!! He had a fall in the grass which led to this allergic reaction....like father like son. It didn't seem to bother him too much thank goodness. What an amazing day we had...

No comments: