August 25, 2008

The Announcement!!!



I've always been told to wait until you are 6-8 weeks pregnant to announce it to the world. If you know me at all, you know this is next to IMPOSSIBLE for me! I'm not sure what the rules are with babies, but I know we can't go another day without announcing we are pregnant!!! I thought if I started my blog, it would help me deal with the excitement and temptation to tell others until it's time! Chad and I are just so excited! In my head I had the best plan to tell Chad we were expecting. It was all carefully thought out for months. Romantic dinner, daddy book, positive test wrapped up as a gift... However, when the test came back positive (at 5:30 in the morning) I just burst into the bedroom waking him up with a "IT'S POSITIVE!!!" So much for plans... Chad assures me that no matter the way he found out, it doesn't matter. He is thrilled either way! Stay tuned for the growth of baby Bridges! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooo excited for ya'll!!! Can't wait to go shopping for baby stuff...hehehehe!! love ya'll!!!

Love
Auntie Amanda (aka God Parent #1)