August 25, 2008

Telling the Secret...

This afternoon, we decided to go ahead and tell only immediate family our news. First our parents, then our siblings. I went to my mom's house with a wrapped "grandmother" angel. Before I got through the door she said, "Are you pregnant?" How does she do that!?!!?! I never understand how she knows exactly what I'm feeling or what is going on with me. I guess that is why we are so close! Then the time was followed with hugs and advice on what was to come. Chad's mom was equally as thrilled and I think my dad was just in shock!! I called my sister next. She answered the phone and I said "Hey Aunt Brittany!" It didn't take her too long to get it! I know she is equally as thrilled. We cannot wait to tell our friends and the rest of both our families our secret...

No comments: