February 11, 2009

Getting Uncomfortable!


Everyone keeps asking me if I am "feeling uncomfortable yet." Well after this week, I can say I am starting to feel it! My legs are starting to swell from the extra weight, but I don't exactly have the job where you can kick your feet up. Bending down and getting up are A LOT harder than they have ever been before. I go to the bathroom so many times a day I lose count! I keep repeating in my head "10 weeks, 10 weeks..." Not that things will get easier then, but at least I will be able to move again! Did I mention I'm on a protein diet now...CRAZY! I have never had to watch or count calories, but now I'm having to watch my iron, sodium, and sugar contents. I don't even know what I'm looking for when I look at the label! So it's lots of fish, poultry, and red meat until baby Bridges gets here. Until then... I am definitely uncomfortable now!!

No comments: