October 17, 2008

12 Week Ultrasound

Yesterday was the most amazing day of our lives! Seeing our baby (acutally look like a baby) was so wonderful. As soon as the ultrasound cut on, we could see our baby moving around and see a heartbeat. The heartbeat measured a strong 171 and the fluid check for its neck was good too! We actually got to count 10 fingers and 10 toes through the new 3 and 4-D photos. It was unexplainable to watch our baby move its hands and body as the nurse poked my stomach. It's still way too early to feel myself, but I am anxiously awaiting the time when I can feel my baby move! We had a 75% accurate gender reading done, but we still aren't convinced yet! We are going to wait to our 20 week to make sure its what we think! The reality that a baby is on its way hit Chad and I hard and we had fun talking future plans in the car on the way home. God is great and the baby is healthy! So much to be thankful for!



No comments: