March 22, 2009

34 Weeks

We are moving into week 35 and I am getting more and more anxious about our little ones arrival! The nursery is set and we have 2 more showers to go. Can't wait!

My doctor's appointments are now every Monday since he has already begun to drop. I'm not dilated at all (yet), but he has dropped enough for the doctor to say he is probably coming a little early. I'm hoping to make it at least 2 more weeks because then we have Spring Break and I can get some rest and stay off my feet. I still struggle shaving my legs, sleeping, and now finding a comfortable sitting position! However, I love feeling him move around each day and walking into his nursery and playing with his things! Yes I'm a dork, I go in there at least once a day to play with something!

We are supposed to be getting our new AC tomorrow, so after three weeks with no air I will finally have some relief! That's good since we have entered 9 months. I cannot believe how fast the months have past, and in no time at all he will be here in our arms. Amazing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't believe you are already 34 weeks. You look great! Can't wait to meet that baby boy in person!

Love,
Jessa