March 29, 2009

More baby fun!





Today was an exciting day! Another shower for baby Bridges :) With each gift we receive, Chad and I are amazed at home blessed we are. Our baby boy is going to have everything he needs and then some... 3 ladies that I grew up with threw my shower this weekend and they went above and beyond. The food was delicious, the gifts were such blessings, and getting together with friends to help calm my nerves about what's to come was nice! Overall, a great great day!




We are in our 9th month now and visiting the doctor each Monday. Hopefully our baby boy will stay in my belly until full term, so the doctor will be monitoring him closely! They say he is average weight and measuring right where he should be! I'm feeling the anxiety as we get closer to the real deal. Chad continues to be supportive as the tears and questions are more frequent. He is going to be such a great dad!

No comments: