November 6, 2009

Change is near...

I had put Brayden in the crib the other night so I could hang up his clothes. I laid him down, turned on his music, and walked over to his closet. A few moments later I heard some fussing coming from Brayden so I quickly turned around. What a precious sight I saw...
Brayden was desperately trying to get my attention! I would go back to putting clothes away and he would fuss again. Each time I would stop and look at him he would just laugh and laugh! He would try to pull himself up over the rail to see me and fussed like crazy when he couldn't. What a funny baby boy I have! It was also at this funny time that I came to a shocking realization...it's time to lower the crib again!!!! I'm going to have a crawling baby before I know it!

1 comment:

Sugar and Spice said...

Hey! My cousin is a firefighter/Rescue Worker and father of 3. He said that the tether cord is used when the carseat is front facing. We put it in the middle of the backseat for now. We may move it to one side when we turn it around. It was fairly easy to install but I don't like the way it buckles. I wish that the buckle came out of the seat more. It looks like it is uncomfortable. How are you liking it?