January 18, 2010

9 Months Old!!!

I know I say it all the time...but I just cannot believe how fast time flies. Brayden turned 9 months old this past Sunday. WOW! I'm starting to forget what life was like without him. I just couldn't imagine not having him around. He's amazing. It's unreal to think that one year ago today, he wasn't even here yet! I feel so blessed to have him in my life. At 9 months Brayden:
  • crawls everywhere! Especially after Cali or the vacuum cleaner
  • wants to pull up on EVERYTHING-he wants to walk so bad!
  • eats 3 times a day-loves carrots, peas, and yogurt
  • wants to throw his bottle across the room-he's always hated formula
  • has 2 teeth-I'd love to catch a picture of them but it's not too easy!
  • laughs all the time
  • loves the remote control and cell phones
  • is in the 65% for height, 75% for weight-my precious big boy :)
  • still loves bath time :)
  • sleeps 8-12 hours a night
  • takes 2 naps a day
  • says "mama" and "dada"-has said "bye bye" twice!
  • is starting to wave
  • growls-its is SO funny!

One of the biggest changes Brayden has brought to my life is my prayers. I love the Trace Adkins song "That's all I ask for anymore." It reminds me about how I feel now. To quote the song:

But as I bow my head tonight
there'll be no me myself and I
just watch my wife and kids dear Lord
that's all I ask for anymore.
Let em' outlive me by 100 years
let their laughter dry up all their tears
let em' love and be loved back like I have been

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our kids are hours apart. Sabrina's birthday is April 18, 2009, 11:45 PM. Isn't life great?!