January 10, 2010

Just when you think it's all good...

Well, here we go again.

The babies at the sitter are passing around a virus. My poor baby boy has had fever over 102 for two days now. I had the most miserable night I've ever had last night. Brayden threw up all over the crib and moaned for what seemed like hours! As a mother it broke my heart! I had to put him in a lukewarm bath and rock him in my arms from 12-3. I would have taken it all from him if I could. As long as I keep motrin in him, he sits and smiles (not totally himself), but if that fever starts rising it all goes downhill. This morning he seemed to be gasping and moaning which was the scariest feeling ever! He slept in my arms for 2 hours because I couldn't put him down. We know from the other babies that have had it this past week that this is just a virus that has to pass. So, we are waiting for it to run it's course...not so patiently I might add!! I want my sweet little man feeling better!

1 comment:

Heather and Travis said...

Poor Brayden and poor mommy! It breaks my heart when they don't feel well. Hoping he's feeling better very soon!