April 25, 2010

WHAT A WEEK

Monday: Brayden's 1 year doctor appointment!
All is well, and we have a happy healthy boy. Weighs 24lbs 4 oz, got 3 shots, told to stop bottle and baby food (easier said than done), starting whole milk, starting to wean off acid reflux meds finally!!!
Tuesday: starting whole milk
Dr. W said to just try giving Brayden milk cold turkey and see what happens...he loves it more than formula for sure!!! He made the switch no problem!
Wednesday: Wreck
I took my baby boy out to a gift shop to pick a few things up. This simple afternoon trip cost me big time. I was backed up into and spent the next 2 hours with the police. Good news is no one was hurt, Brayden didn't know what had happened, and my car is still drivable thank goodness. But next week we will take daddy's car and give him the rental :)
Thursday: Screaming baby
Brayden had a bit of a time with shots and still had some fever. No he has a runny nose on top of that which made for a LONG nap!
Friday: getting ready for the big move
Our school is going through an amazing renovation currently, however, I've been one of the lucky few chosen to move with 4 weeks of school left! So I am boxing everything in my classroom up and labeling EVERYTHING! I'm just hoping I can find what I need to get me through the end of the year! We are getting mixed signals about when this move is taking place, but I do know it is for sure next week!

It was just a busy buys week which left me no time to blog! I have some great photos to put up once I grab a "free" second in the Bridges' household!

No comments: