September 9, 2008

6 Weeks


Well...only 7 1/2 more months to go! I have been so fortunate to not be feeling bad, but today that all changed! The sick feeling has set in. Standing up, walking, taking my prenatal vitamins, and brushing my teeth were major chores today. I'm hoping I can fight the morning sickness for the sake of my first graders! My prenatal vitamins were switched, so I'm thinking that's where the sick feeling is coming from! Well, maybe that's just what I am hoping! We are getting really excited about our first ultrasound on the 22nd. We made it a week later than most people because Chad wanted to be there. Taking off work when you teach is easier said than done, but we found a date that matched for both of us. At 8 weeks we will be able to hear our babies heart beat and check out the small seed growing inside. WE CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments: