September 19, 2008

8 weeks!!!

I am becoming more and more anxious as the first trimester moves on! Since our scare this past week, I have been very eager to get to the 12 week mark. Only 4 more to go. I am remaining faithful that all will move smoothly! Monday I go for all of my OB work, and today we got one of the important benchmarks in the mail. THE BILL!! All I can say is... Thank you God for my great insurance! My sickness hasn't been as bad since I switched back to my old prenatal vitamins, however the fatigue is still hitting me hard. It's amazing that its 7:30 pm and I'm not asleep yet! This may be a pregnancy record for me! As we hit the 8 week mark, I am feeling so blessed for every day and I'm getting more and more excited. Chad is planning to take me to Babies R Us when he gets back in town from his soccer tournament, and I can't wait! We are dying to start buying items for our little one (even though its probably still too early for that)!

No comments: