December 4, 2008

18 Weeks

We are 18 weeks now...almost 19 really! I am getting more and more anxious to find out the gender of our little one! Only 11 days to go! It is a scary reality to realize that also on that day we will be marking the halfway point in our pregnancy! In 4 short months (give or take a few days) we will be parents. We have gotten a lot accomplished such as: buying our crib, buying our bedding, painting the nursery... But we still have A LOT to do before baby gets here. I'm feeling pretty good most of the day. The baby has shifted itself on my ribs which can make standing and sitting a little uncomfortable. Everyone keeps saying "Get your rest now, because when the baby gets here...." This is almost impossible for me because night time is the worst! The baby decides to throw a party in my belly each night causing me to have to go to the bathroom one hundred times! Oh well, I know it will all be worth it in the end!

No comments: