December 28, 2008

Holiday Fun


The holidays were wonderful for the Bridges family! We were able to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas with my family, and Chad's parents will be here to celebrate the New Years with us. I know he can't wait. We got some beautiful things for the house and Chad got his IPOD! Baby Bridges even had some Christmas presents under the tree! Since everyone else was buying for him, we decided to do the same. I went with my mom and she bought him some smock Christmas outfits for NEXT year! Ha, nothing like planning ahead. We have also started to work on a paint selection for the nursery. I've never seen so many shades of brown in my life! We get to pick up our bedding set tomorrow, so we plan to have the room cleaned out and pick up our crib and dresser in the next 2-3 weeks! I can't wait! We got over our overwhelming fear of registering our baby boy and finally decided on the "important" things we need for him. We have one more week left until we go back to work, so Chad and I are just enjoying our time together by eating out, watching movies, and laying in bed discussing all the great things to come in our future! We are going to begin meeting with pediatricians and in home care givers in the next few weeks. Pray the lord brings the best of the best into our lives to help watch over our boy!

No comments: