April 10, 2009

Moment to Brag...


I must brag...
I believe I have the most wonderful, patient man in the whole world! Every morning for the past 3 days (on Spring Break!!), he has gotten up at 7:30 to take our cars to be serviced. He took my car for an oil change once, his car the next, and now taking mine back to get the tires rotated. I really wanted to have as much done before baby got here, and Chad has really stepped up. As if getting up at 7:30 on Spring Break isn't bad enough, he worked on both of our lawn mowers (which were not working), he helped me clean the house, went with me as I drug him all around Columbia for a camcorder, AND finished the nursery. And if that isn't good enough, he grilled me enough burgers to last me the week!! (Fresh red meat is one of the few things I can eat for my iron!) What a sweet man I have!! Never a complaint! I am so blessed to have him!

Because of Chad I now have a clean house, a freshly mowed front yard, a complete nursery ready for our baby boy, a nice and tuned up car, and a new camcorder!! Now I'm ready...

No comments: