June 26, 2009

Shopping!

One of my favorite children's shops had a GREAT sale today! All their boys items were 50% off, so I had to go! Even before Brayden was born, I had already had him a Christmas/gumball reversible outfit, snowman smock outfit, Easter/puppy reversible outfit, and palmetto smock outfit. I just couldn't help myself, they are so darn cute! For those of you who do not know what smock is (like my husband!)...check out the stitch work on the blue outfit...that is smock! I was so afraid my husband wouldn't like the "little boy" outfits I was drawn to, but he surprised me by loving them all! He has even bought Brayden some himself :) We had a fun time looking through all the little boy clothes and saw a bunch we wish we could get him. (It's so hard to spend that amount of money when he can only wear it another few weeks!) But every now and then we have to splurge on our precious one, so we will hit the next sale and get some more precious outfits like the alligator one in the picture. We also saw a froggy bathing suit and John Deere smock outfit we want as well! In writing this I have just about talked myself into going back and getting them...so maybe I'll go back tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

Sugar and Spice said...

We enjoy going to Chick-Fil-A. I just tuck Emma in a booth so "dirty hands" can't get to her. We used to meet my husband for lunch there while I was out on maternity leave.