August 3, 2009

The time has come...

Today marked the end of my life as a stay at home mom. I can't believe the time has come for me to go back to work. It's such a huge range of emotions. To help prepare myself, Brayden is going to Mrs. Julie's house for some half days this week. It was the hardest thing ever to drop him off and leave. I'm so afraid I am going to miss some big milestone he hits. I want to be there for it all, but it's just not my life. I need to settle into some sort of routine QUICKLY so I don't cry myself to death everyday! Of course Brayden did great and had a blast at Mrs. Julie's. He was all smiles when I went to pick him up. Hopefully day 2 at her house will be easier for me! After I picked him up, he came with me up to school to get some work done. I must admit...after being away from him all morning, I got very little work accomplished! I just had fun holding him and playing with him!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can't even imagine how you feel having to leave that precious boy. At least you have a job where you get to be home during the summers and you'll get Christmas and Spring breaks too. Hang in there!