July 19, 2009

Baby Feet!

One of the things I wish I would have known about when Brayden was born, was the plates made by the Mad Platter. Since having Brayden, I have had lots of friends get them done. This weekend I decided to go ahead and get one made of Brayden, even though he is 3 months old. His feet are bigger than when he was born (obviously) but they are still precious! We took him today after church and got his footprints put on a plate. I got them done in red so I can display it in the china cabinet in my kitchen. (our kitchen is black and red) Brayden's plate will be ready next week and I cannot wait to go pick it up! While I was there I couldn't help but look around and get ideas for Christmas gifts! They have such neat things! So to my family who thinks this plate is too precious like me...don't worry, we will get you something cute too!

1 comment:

Kerri Roberts said...

Kid feet are cute until they get to elementary school and start to stink! I must check out that place...
One of the first photos I framed in gaines' room was of his little feet :0)