July 15, 2009

My road trip in pictures!!

I was so excited about my trip to Nana and Granddaddy's that I got mommy and daddy up nice and early! 5:30 am!


I met my Uncle Ryan! He's a funny guy!

The first day, Nana and mommy took me to Wal-Mart to take my 12 week pictures.


I got to meet Papaw Moss!

At the mall, we rode on the double decker carousel. Granddaddy rode the sea horse, daddy rode the elephant, and mommy, Nana, and I sat on the bench!


Nana let me lay on the blanket that used to be hers and play!

Then when I spit up all over her blanket, I got to lay on daddy's baby blanket!
I played with Uncle Ryan some more...
Mrs. Debbie let me borrow her swing while I visited Louisiana. Mine was too big to carry with us!

I wore my new hat...
I played with Nana and her neat light up fan...
While everyone ate dinner, I ate my thumb and watched the cubs game! (seriously, he laid there for an hour and a half watching the game!!!)
Daddy took me around town to show me off...
I wore my shades...
I played in Granddaddy's lap...
Nana got up early to play with me before I left.

Wow! I'm pooped!

It's such a long drive, that we stopped in a hotel on the way home! It was my first time staying in a hotel!! I like the big bed
Now we are back at home! I can't wait to go back to Nana and Granddaddy's!

No comments: