July 23, 2009

Mommy's Favorite Time of Day!!


No matter what kind of hectic day we have had, our nighttime routine never changes. At 8:30 or 9:00 Brayden gets his last bottle of the day. After his bottle we play on the floor for about 5 minutes. Then it's my favorite time...BATH TIME!! Brayden has really learned to love the water and mommy really loves to watch him. He coo's and smiles during bath time. I love those precious sounds! He is starting to splash a little bit and never cries or gets upset when water gets in his face. He is such a joy to watch! After bath time, we dress him for bed and comb his hair. We place him in his crib, cut on the mobile and walk out. Within 10 minutes Brayden is out for the night! I'm so glad he goes to bed so easily. I think it's because he feels so relaxed after his bath...or maybe that's just me :)

No comments: